Asking Price: $18,500
Key Car Facts
- Model Year: 1973
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: Not Listed
- Transmission: RB20DET
- Condition: Good
- City/Area: Los Angeles
- State/Region: California
- Contact Name: Ty
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
Its come a long way but i just dont have the funds to keep building. I have a 1973 240z with a rb20det swap and 5 sped trans. Its had a lot done to it while ive owned it so heres a list of what i can remember,
- Rb20det engine/trans swap with upgraded intercooler and cooling fans as well as new plumbing.
- Entire new fuel system with fuel cell cut into spare wheel well able to support 1000+ hp.
- Engine/ trans mounts.
- Entire new wilwood big brake setup.
- New master slave cylinder.
- All new bushing throughout the entire car.
- New bbs rims with 5 lug conversion front and back
- New mirrors, front and rear spoiler, and grill.
- New headlights.
- New fender flares.
- New sparco racing seats.
- All new gauges.
- Front and rear sway away bars
- New adjustable coilovers and struts with camber plates
- Front and rear bracing bars
- 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust
Might be forgetting some stuff,
Paint isnt in great condition and the rear end is starting to knock but it has no rust and i have a basically brand new completely gone through vlsd r200 rear end waiting to be put in.
Its not a completely done car but ive spent easily 35k+ getting it to where it is, it handles and drives great and id like to see it get finished as ive shared from the person who i bought it from my progress with it. Im trying to buy a house and i dont have the time or money for it so im sad to let my childhood dream car go but i gotta do what i gotta do.See Full Ad on Craigslist